This one hour fun, hands-on workshop is perfect for young people who enjoy colouring in. We show you how to use the power of AR (Augmented Reality) to bring your colouring to life.
Who is this course for:
We suggest a minimum age of 5 for this workshop. If you not quite old enough but you love colouring in why not see if an adult up can stay and help you during the session.
When? Where? How Much?
31st May 2019,
10am-10:50am, Session 1
11am-11:50am, Session 2
£10 per ticket.
How it works:
- Choose a acolouring pack. (includes 5 AR colouring sheets, 12 colouring pencils and a pencil sharpener)
- Colouring your sheets.
- Use iPads to bring your design to life.
What you will leave with:
- Don’t worry about finishing all of the colouring sheets during the session. You can take these home with you and finish them off.
- We’ll show you how to download the app (available on all smart devices)so you can bring them to life at home.
- You will also receive a certificate and pin badge that shows you have successfully completed this workshop and you are a certified MakoCreater.
Equipment you’ll need:
All equipment will be provided on the day. If you want to bring your own colouring equipment this is fine but not necessary.