This project is part of our Creativity for Wellbeing in Halton programme.
During this six week project, the young people participating will develop both creative and technological coding skills. They will also learn about possible pathways into creative careers and get inspiration for other future endeavours.
The range of activities on offer includes things like:
- learning how to plan, code, build and experiment with robotics in a number of different ways
- developing code to design flight paths for a drone
- design and build obstacle courses, then develop code to navigate the course
- creative coding
Who can get involved?
We are looking for young people from Halton aged 10-16 who have an interest in creative & digital technologies and creative careers.
There is a maximum of 10 places available for participants on this project.
When does the project start?
This project is made up of 6 weekly 2 hour sessions. The sessions are on Thursday evenings from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Check the dates below:
- 16th September 2021 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- 23rd September 2021 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- 30th September 2021 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- 7th October 2021 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- 14th October 2021 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- 21st October 2021 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Where will the sessions take place?
The sessions are located at Halton Lea Library in Runcorn
Equipment you’ll need:
Mako Create will bring all of the equipment needed to participate in this session.
Apply for a place.
The course has now sold out, keep an eye on our Coming Up page for more youth provision projects…there are new projects in the near future! Follow us on social media for more updates.