Duration: 4 Weeks
Dates: (Thursdays) 28.04.22, 05.05.22, 12.05.22, 19.05.22
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Location: In-Person (St Helens) or Online (Zoom)
*We want to deliver this course in the way that suits participants best –
- would you prefer an In-person course at Wonderland CIC, Canal Street, St Helens?
- or, would an online course via Zoom suit you better?
Are you creative and interested in Photo Editing?
Do you want to find out more about:
- Fundamental digital photograph editing processes (cropping, colour levels, layers and more)?
- File formats and sizes?
- Basic digital image manipulation techniques (blending methods, masking tools, filters, and more)?
- How to create digitally edited images using a combination of the techniques learned throughout the course?
- Identifying career paths in digital photo editing?
Our Digital Skills St. Helens programme (thanks to funding from European Social Fund) provides FREE training opportunities in Digital Arts & Technology skills for unemployed adults aged 19+ who live in St Helens or surrounding areas of Merseyside.
This course is for learners who are interested in gaining a basic understanding of photo editing tools and techniques. Great if you are interested in setting up your own business, developing your creative skills for employment or further learning.
Through expert tuition, small class sizes, and access to a variety of digital tools and technology, this project will open up a world of opportunities to you when you discover that you can develop the skills necessary to consider a future in the Digital Arts and Technology industry.
Who is Eligible to Apply for a Place?
To be eligible to apply for this course you must:
- Live in St Helens or surrounding areas of Merseyside
- Be aged 19+
- Be unemployed
- Legally a resident in the UK and able to take up paid employment in an EU member state
If you’re not sure if this course is for you, then please contact us to discuss these requirements. You can email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0151 345 1419
Are There Any Costs?
All of the sessions are completely free of charge thanks to funding from the European Social Fund.
In fact, we will give you a £15 Amazon voucher for successfully completing* the course!
(*successful completion means attending all 4 weeks and completing all work and ILP’s.)
By completing your details and registering for a ticket you are registering your interest in a place on the course. In order to secure a place, you will need to complete our online enrolment form (see your Eventbrite confirmation email for details) and meet the course criteria. One of the team will be in touch to discuss your eligibility.
How do I register for a place on the course?
To apply for a place on the course please visit this Eventbrite link