We are delighted to be able to offer creative online sessions for ages 10-13 as part of our St Helens Easter Holiday Activity Programme.
During the first week of the Easter Holidays we have organised four fun and free creative activities online; Digital Animation, Photo Editing, Video Game Design and Digital Music Making.
Who can get involved?
We are looking for young people who fulfil the following criteria and are able to commit to attending all four sessions:
- Aged 10-13
- A St Helens resident
- Eligible for free school meals
How much does it cost?
This project is completely free of charge for young people to attend.
When does the project start?
This is a four-session course, it runs from 6th – 9th April 2021
- 6th April, Digital Animation @ 10am-12pm
- 7th April, Photo Editing @ 10am-12pm
- 8th April, Video Game Design @ 10am-12pm
- 9th April, Digital Music Making @ 10am-12pm
Where will the sessions take place?
All of these sessions are going to be delivered online via secure Zoom video calls.
What equipment do I need?
As this course is going to be delivered online there are a few things that you will need to be able to take part:
- Access to the internet
- A device connected to the internet to watch the zoom video link (computer/laptop or tablet)
- Another device connected to the internet to take part in the activity (computer/laptop, tablet or smartphone)
If you don’t have access to any of the equipment required please let us know, as we may be able to help.
How do I sign up a young person?
Use the form below to apply for a place. We will review your application and contact you to confirm if the young person qualifies for a place and let you know all of the details of joining the courses.
Online, St Helens