LEGO Comic Book Design
Coming to MadLab in Manchester
Please note: These workshops are paid events
LEGO Comic Book Design (Ages 8+)
April 11th 2018
10:00am – 12:00pm
Marvel or DC? You decide on this workshop!
In this workshop you’ll get to design your own comic book using LEGO. Using different characters and imagery, you’ll get to create and take home your own superhero world.
What you’ll learn:
- Try your hand at photography, image editing, graphic design and typography
- Use green screen and special effects to edit your images
- Change backgrounds and locations to give the characters superpowers and travel out of this world
- Take home a digital copy of your comic book and get your physical copy in the post
If you wish to bring any lego pieces to feature in your comic book, you are more than welcome to do so. Just remember to take them home with you!
We are offering two types of tickets for this workshop so please ensure you are purchasing correctly:
- Comic Solo: Explore the possibilities of comic book design with your very own design station..
- Design Together: Share your design station with a friend or sibling and design a comic book together.
Who is this course for?
No experience is necessary.
Children must be accompanied by an adult (ticket not required).