Basic Filming and Video Editing | 4 Week Online Course | Aged 18+
This is a short online course suitable for anyone who is interested in learning how to shoot and edit their own videos.
Throughout the course, you will be taught practical skills that can be used to help you film and edit your own movies and share them online and with friends and family.
The course will bring together a small group of local adults from Halton to learn about their shared interest in basic movie-making in a fun and relaxed environment.
No previous experience in filmmaking is required, the course is suitable for beginners or anyone wanting to recap on some basic filmmaking skills. Perfect for anyone with good basic computer and Smart device (Smartphone, tablet) skills.
This short course is delivered over 4 weekly, 2-hour sessions which will be held online (via Zoom). All of the sessions are delivered to small class sizes (maximum 10) and are delivered by two tutors with industry experience.
Dates & Times:
- Tuesday 9th March – 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 16th March – 10am -12pm
- Tuesday 23rd March – 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday 30th March – 10am – 12pm
Who can take part?
Adults aged 18 and over who live in Halton Borough, Cheshire.
What do I need to take part?
Due to the sessions being of a digital nature you will need:
- A device connected to the internet, with the Zoom application downloaded. (tablet or computer)
- A device (Smartphone or tablet) that can film video.
- A google account. If you don’t currently have a Google account, you can create one (for free) before the start of the first session using this link.
If you would like to take part in this project but do not have access to the necessary equipment, please let us know as we may be able to assist with providing equipment for you to borrow.
This course is completely FREE of charge. It is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund
Want to enroll on this course?
Click the button to apply.