About this Event
Want to bring your drawings to life and create your own movies using animation?
This online workshop is the perfect introduction to those interested in creating their very own stop-motion animation movie. During the session, you will be given a crash course on how you can use a smartphone or tablet to bring your drawings to life by making your own stop motion animations. Participants will learn how to go from idea to animation and get hands-on learning how to:
their own stop motion animation film.
Who is this course for:
We suggest a minimum age of 8 for this workshop.
Equipment you’ll need:
Due to the sessions being of a digital nature you will need:
– A device connected to the internet, with the Zoom application downloaded. (smartphone, tablet or computer)
– Some drawing materials e.g. pencils, paper, rubber, colouring stationery etc.
Register for Short Breaks
Completed the additional needs form to register.
Contact us to book a place.
Mako, Carers & Short Breaks
The Breaks for Carers of Disabled Children Regulations was implemented in April 2011 to ensure Local Authorities would properly offer, and advertise, respite opportunities for those caring for a disabled individual.
We understand that families of disabled children want to lead ordinary lives. Like many of us, they want to provide the best care and opportunities for their children to feel safe, and to be healthy and happy. To help families achieve this Short Breaks have created the “Halton Children, Young People and Families Plan” (a.k.a CYPFP) which has three main goals:
1) Early Intervention, to ensure families get the right support at the right time.
2) Achievement and Ambition, to help young people get the right education or training so they can succeed in life.
3) Healthy & Safe, to keep young people feeling safe in their home, school, and community.