This course is part of our Creative and Digital Careers in Halton Youth Project. During this eight week project, the young people participating will take part in a variety of online digital arts & technology workshops. They will get to try their hand at Graphic Design, Music Making, Photo Editing and Film Making.
The sessions also explore creative careers and career pathways, with a focus on the creative industries covered by the workshops. Participants will gain a unique insight into what it is like to work in these creative technology industries.
Who can get involved?
We are looking for young people from Halton aged 10-16 who have an interest in creative & digital technologies and creative careers.
There is a maximum of 10 places available for participants on this project.
When does the project start?
This project is made up of 8 weekly 2 hour sessions. The sessions will run online, after-school on Wednesdays from 4pm-6pm. The first session is 28th April 2021 for 5 weeks with a 1-week break for the May half term, then the final 3 sessions will be on 9th, 16th & 23rd June 2021.
- 28th April 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
- 5th May 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
- 12th May 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
- 19th May 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
- 26th May 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
- 9th June 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
- 16th June 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
- 23rd June 2021 at 4pm – 6pm
Where will the sessions take place?
We are running this project online using secure Zoom video conference software, so participants can join in from the safety of home.
Equipment you’ll need:
As this is an online session you will require the following:
- A device connected to the internet, to watch the tutor’s video stream – ideally a tablet or computer.
- Another device, ideally a computer connected to the internet.
Apply for a place.
Use this form below to apply for a place on the course.