Cause for celebration
We’re very proud to announce will be continuing our partnership with Into Film. This is our longest ever collaboration as we move into 4 years of working together. We can’t wait to get back out there in delivering educational support and alternative ways of approaching educational via film & media.
CPD Training & Into Film
As we enter our 4th year of collaboration with Into Film, we will be continuing to support educators across the UK via our training events. Our training events focus primarily on the Media and how it can be used to support academics. This is perfect for supporting anyone that works with young people, or in an environment that requires media related skills.
We’re looking for committed schools in the UK to collaborate with, each school will receive multiple sessions of free CPD training throughout the year, all they need to do is confirm them in advance.
Our training offers these key benefits, including:
- In-depth training on a variety of topics.
- Practical time within the training to practice techniques, this will help boost the confidence in the techniques covered during each session.
- The ability to have sessions set in a classroom environment.
- Time to give feedback on the training and enabling trainees to discuss any issues they have encountered after the training.
We have 10 inspiring training courses for you to choose from:
- Raising Literacy Attainment Through Film
- Raising Literacy Attainment Through Film – iPad Version
- Learning Through Film: Relationships, Health, Wellbeing and Anti-Bullying
- Stop-Motion Animation
- Filmmaking for Curricular Attainment
- First Steps Filmmaking
- Film Language: Editing
- Staying Safe Online
- My First Riff
- My Riff
(For more information on these programmes please contact us for a brochure)
If you, or a school you know is interested, please let us know!
Who do we cater for? Anyone & Everyone!
If you or someone you know is interested please get in touch via the button below.