We are delighted to announce that, off the back of last year’s highly successful film based CPD training programme, our partnership with Into Film is continuing into the fourth year. The CPD training is again FREE and will be extremely beneficial to anyone who works with young people in schools, higher education, libraries and beyond.
Each year we strive to make improvements to our CPD programme based on the feedback we receive after each session. This feedback has led us to now be able to offer MULTIPLE sessions over the course of a year (rather than stand alone sessions in previous years). This approach will allow us to provide continual support to our trainees, whilst also providing more in-depth training. Therefore this new approach will have a variety of key benefits, including:
- Receive more in-depth training on a variety of topics.
- The greater practical time within the training to practice techniques, will help boost the confidence in the techniques covered during each session.
- The ability to have sessions set in a classroom environment.
- Increased time to give feedback on the training and enabling trainees to discuss any issues they have encountered after the training.
- Increased flexibility of when you receive training.
- Additional time to ask questions.
We have 10 inspiring training courses for you to choose from:
- Raising Literacy Attainment Through Film
- Raising Literacy Attainment Through Film – iPad Version
- Learning Through Film: Relationships, Health, Wellbeing and Anti-Bullying
- Stop-Motion Animation
- Filmmaking for Curricular Attainment
- First Steps Filmmaking
- Film Language: Editing
- Staying Safe Online
- My First Riff
- My Riff
(For more information on these programmes please contact us for a brochure)
Finally if you want to book our highly rated FREE CPD training programme, or for more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.